Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

COOL CATS, BUT NO CRADLE

Taking a walk last evening we passed the Communities Foundation of West Palm where a flock of cats, were chilling! Yes, yes, I know cats don't flock, but I never go with convention, so if I want to have the flock, so be it.
You know that song about cats in a cradle and silver spoons? Well, these kitties are bad-ass, and don't need no stinking cradle. Have no idea how they feel 'bout silver spoons and the man in the moon.

I love their attitudes, they don't give a cat-paw WHO you are-just don't get into their bizz. Oh, yes-I love these kids!!

"Like' us on Facebook, Bark 'r Howl, The Palm Beaches
Follow on Twitter, PalmBBarkerHowl
Visit us, http://indiscreetlyus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment