Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DOGS LOUNGE AGAINST THE RULES

Just back from giving The Reg a stretch on the Pool Deck.

Every day there is this little dog, looks like a red pom or something, lounging with its owner on the furniture (insert alarm sound here).

Against the house rules for dogs to be on the furniture. I get that rule and it doesn't bother me to keep mine off the orange cushions.

However, MUCH more offensive to me than dogs on chairs?

1. People saving chairs when they are gone from the pool area for HOURS.

2. Having to cast my gaze upon the asses, plus more, hanging out of thong bikinis. I don't care how gorgeous you are...that ain't a pretty sight.

Watching dogs swim is MUCH easier on the eyeballs!

WHY, WHY, WHY must they hang it out in the dog area? Can't avoid seeing it, no matter how hard you may try.

Please, please, please can't they spread-eagle it on the other side of the pool area? WAY LESS TRAFFIC.

At the very least, point your crotch toward the wall and I won't know if you've had your Brazilian shave lately or not and that would be such a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment