Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DOG ABUSE AT THE SMOKING HANDS OF AN ASS

I was looking for funny (satirical) videos regarding dogs smoking. Cartoons, that sort of thing, to go hand-in-hand with the rule about people in our building smoking in the dog-area. I ran across this one and I am seriously outraged.This beautiful and sweet Cavalier being subjected to such a dumb-ass, son-of-a-bitch!!! I am so angry, but I want to cry as well.

At times like this I truly want to slap the holy hell out of a person, AND hold them down and do something mean to them and I am totally against mean-spirited behavior.

I am almost too angry to type!!!

Please, please let this dog run away. Far, far away and bring appropriate karma to this jerk-off, scumbag, douchebag, I can't even think of enough names to call this asshole.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a trying to quit smoker. BUT I would never to something like this to my Bitsy. I have a sculpture of Boston Terriers playing poker with cigars and it is cute. This guy need to be hung up by his balls over my smoker with the meat on the grill. This is more than wrong.

    ReplyDelete