Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Thursday, January 6, 2011

ADDICTED PAWS AND TROLLING TWITTER

Salud, Kids!!

Let's talk about Twitter. Do you do it?
I admit it is sort of silly and I zip in and zip out with irregularity. I follow some and am followed by fewer.

However, yesterday I was intrigued by the name of a recent follower. Toki Poki. Doesn't that just sound fun?

Well, Toki Poki lead me to other Twitter types and there is just SO much out there about pets and pet blogging that I had to zip off Twitter, again. All that viewing other Twitter-ers exhausted my paws, er, fingers.

Perhaps I will get back to it and dig deeper and share my findings with ya. Perhaps.

Besides, the sunny weather and blue skies beckoned and I moved from trolling the Web to trolling Flagler in West Palm with my girl, Reggie.

You know this factoid because you read the blog yesterday and enjoyed the snaps I snapped of dog-related signage and other shenanigans and posted it here.

Outdoors beckoned, that and the fact that two guys were here to unstop my kitchen sink. Yep, it took TWO and at the end of it they couldn't even explain WHY the clog. Very well.

Perfect weather day for dropping all things computer and grabbing a bit of sun and fresh air.
Okay, I admit that I took along my iPhone for a LITTLE Web browsing while my Cavi got her sniff on. So, go ahead and judge me harshly for being addicted. I'm TRYING to break this bad habit. It's HARD, okay?
The sweetest dog I know doesn't judge me as long as I take her out to enjoy her addiction...searching the shrubs and benches for contraband food crumbles.

Listen, we're all addicted to something, right? Anyone?

See ya 'round the beaches!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what Reggie was smelling, she looks enthralled!

    ReplyDelete