Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Monday, January 3, 2011

HOWLIN' AT 2011 HEARTS


Salud, Kids!

Man, the holidays are dunzo and here we sit, staring at 2011. Nothing else, just staring. Well, the Cavi-Girl, Reggie, did a little howlin'. Wait, I think that was me.

##


New Year's Eve was a blast and I'm not just yakking 'bout those fabulously crazy fireworks over the Palm Beaches.

Nah, it was all good, especially the food and drink.

Best part of a new year? Will get back to ya on that, but the most ridiculous part? Dumb resolutions.

Therefore, I am resolved to shun resolutions.

##


I have decided to keep the morning news, and I use that term loosely, on mute for, oh, about a month or so. The way I see it, it takes about that length of time for the "new you" shenanigans to wear off. You know what I'm talking about.

It makes me cringe to hear all the blathering and droning on about how it is time to get in shape, manage your money more efficiently, have great skin...blah, blah, blah.

So, I will pop in on current events around Valentine's Day.

##

Speaking of Heart Day, I zipped into that major bargain store, Dollar Tree, to stock up on that divine imported (not kidding) jam and guess what?

Valentine's junk lined every nook and cranny. Almost.

Ugh. Not ready. Not ready. Not ready.

##

See ya 'round the beaches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment