Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DOG FEET AND DOG HEAD

Salud, Kids!

Living in a high rise presents all sorts of, um, interesting situations. You meet all sorts and it can be a trip and then some. Some fun stuff, some not so much and some ho-hum (mostly the last one).

Add living in a high rise in a city that is 'seasonal' and it can be just outright strange. Now, throw a mutt into the mix and it is ridiculous.

Take last week. I hop on the elevator, sans the Reggie-Girl (I think most of us know the dogs instead of the people holding the leashes),and there is this sweet looking person with her sweet dog. She was quiet, yet pleasant looking. Well, pity her because I jumped in and asked to take a photo of her dog for the blog and it sort of went downhill from that moment forward.

No, no not her. Me. I think I terrified her and in my feeble attempt to overcompensate, as usual, it seemed she was terribly uncomfortable.

However, she agreed, rode up to my floor, got off, I snapped her dog (not her, she was not agreeable to that with this random stranger on an elevator) and she fled as quickly as possible. All of these shenanigans took less than two minutes, but it seemed much longer.

I stuffed my card into her retreating hand in a last-ditch attempt to let her know I really did have a blog. Made me feel better, but a look of utter misery seemed to remain on her sweet face and I felt worse by the second. Badder than bad. It is possible for me to feel bad you know. Yes, I know it's HARD, but try.

So, out of respect for this person, who I sort of coerced into agreeing to a dog-snap, I'm not going to post her dog. BUT, just so it is not a complete loss, I am posting dog feet of the dog. Cute dog feet make a blog, don't you think?

!

No? You are probably correct and you can see how humiliated my own mutt is with this craziness. I think the photo, as always, speaks volumes.

See ya 'round the beaches!
Follow us on Twitter, PalmBBarkerHowl
'Like' us on Facebook, Bark 'r Howl, The Palm Beaches
Visit us, http://indiscreetlyus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment