Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Friday, January 14, 2011

HOWLIN' HOROSCOPE IN THE NIGHT ARIES AND PALMS

Salud, Kids!

Here you have what is called, Gaz gazing into the galaxy (also, known as the sky) because he heard he is no longer a Taurus.

Yep, all that astronomy, er, astrology jazz is shaking the skies into a new Linda Goodman (look her up, kids) kind of frontier.

Gaz being something other than a bull is small potatoes in the scheme of sun 'n moon. The bigger issue here is that the Cavi-Girl, Reggie, is an Aries or something. Aries? I don't even think that's a real sign compared to something like, oh, Virgo.

Okay, I don't even care about this dumb stuff, but it is going to be all sorts of fun in those lame bars. You know the ones I'm talking 'bout. Where people are still wearing polyester and asking, "oh, baby, what's your sign?"

Confusion will ensue and all concerned will simply have to opt for another watered-down cocktail and stare into space.
##I stared into space last night. Computer resting on lap, city lights below and it was all good.

Actually, I wanted to show you how I was wearing my Cavalier King Charles socks. They're getting a little worn, but I LOVE 'EM!

Back to the bag-as-gloves from yesterday.

It's Friday and I thought we needed a little weekend-eve fun.

Now, come ON, doesn't it look like my girl has her head stuffed inside that green bag?

Then again, it could just be me.

See ya 'round the beaches!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the socks! I have some great holiday socks that just make me smile when I put them on. Loving the view from your window!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Natalie! Thanks. Yeah, gotta love fun socks. That is actually a door to a terrace that runs the length of this room and the guest room,and the view is...nice. You should come and check it out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete