Follow PalmBBarkerHowl on Twitter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WISCONSIN DOG PACKED CAR AND THREE DOG NIGHT

Salud, Kids!

Maybe you have heard of a group called, Three Dog Night, but then again maybe not.

Of course, either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the photos I toss into The Bark today. Except I've heard the name of the group comes from a saying that on a very, very cold night it takes sleeping with three dogs to stay warm or something like that.

Have no idea if that is fact or fiction and I'm not looking it up. Nah, it's really simply an excuse to pop in a video by them. They had a pretty cool sound and cool and dogs make me think of cold dogs, but more on that in a sec.

This song is all about never. Never going to Spain or England, but GOING to Needles and Oklahoma. Needles?

Well, have a listen, or not. It's your Tuesday.

Kids, who wrote this song anyway? I need to check into that craziness because I HAVE been to Spain, England, Oklahoma and, um, Needles. All I can say about those interesting lyrics is...let's talk about Wisconsin. You heard me. Also been there and know a few rather fascinating folks hanging in all that snow.

Much more fascinating than howling on about a certain Wisconsin football team going to a certain BIG game, creamy cheese from happy cows or cool snowdrifts are these smart and sassy looking hounds all snuggled together inside this car.

I am pretty sure these guys are thinking they are the coolest dogs in Wisconsin because they know to stay out of the cold. Cool!



These faces just make me smile and wonder how long they were stashed here and if the car heater was on. Like sleeping with three dogs on a super cold night, would they even need extra heat inside that compact capsule?

Either way, they are so cute and when Joan (she came upon this scene, these are not her dogs), a Wisconsin resident and snapper of these fun snaps, posted them on her Facebook wall they caught my eye. Also made me wonder just how many dogs it takes to fill a compact car. So, start counting if you want to know and thanks, Joan!



See ya 'round the beaches!
Follow us on Twitter, PalmBBarkerHowl
'Like' us on Facebook, Bark 'r Howl, The Palm Beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment